...this is a turtle. Can you say TURTLE?"Yes! I am one step closer to graduating. I just completed my biology teaching portfolio. It's full of a bunch of "artifacts" of various assignments I had to do for all of my secondary education courses that supposedly show that I'm going to be a great teacher. Next fall I will be doing my student teaching at Logan High, which I am kind of nervous for because I don't feel like I'm an expert of science or anything. I think students will ask me questions that I have no clue about, and I'll say, "I'm not sure, lets looked it up on wikipedia." or something lame like that.
My portfolio file is gigantic, so it's not on here, but you can see the cover if you wish. Thanks Kris (my sista) for taking descent pictures of me for my COVER**!
**For this link, you have to download the pdf file to view it.
5 comments:
Good job Jessica!
That's all exciting!
Yeah, that's the scariest part of teaching, is the thought that you might not know the answer to some little jerk's question. Though you're a teacher, people have to realize that you're not an all-knowing cyborg.
Nice portfolio cover Jessica...you will do great (never mind those punk kids!)
Looks good Jess! You'll be an awesome teacher I bet the kids will love you! And you should start by zinging them all!
Gorgeous picture Jessica. You'll be great and if they give you crap, just tell them Austin will beat them up...that was always my back-up plan growing up :).
Have a fabuloso day!
Love, Heidi
You honor me, youngling. I love your cover, especially the fly picture!! You are entering the zone I chickened out of (art education) so I must admit you are the braver sister! Kora remembers you and Au-tin in her prayers every night, so that should count for something.
Post a Comment