Hey cousin...it's Kaylea {Hunt} Patenge. I found your blog through Nathans.
I'm so sorry for your loss this morning. I can't believe Nathan is really gone. He was one of my favorite people. He was always so nice to me. My sister Lana and I had just written him letters on Sunday telling him how much we love him and how much we appreciated his kindness to us. But, we didn't get them sent to him in time. We are crushed that he'll never know what we wanted to say to him. I was thinking that maybe we could still send the letters to your family. Anyway, I hope you guys are holding up. Wish I could be there for the funueral. My heart it with you in this time of trial.
JESSICA!!! Hey! I'm so glad I found your blog. It's me, Katie... your funnest co-worker of all time. Anyways, just wanted to say hi and hope to keep in touch. Is Eliza pregnant??
9 comments:
I love Austin's rad top button style! So fresh.
I will be in town this weekend and will be calling you!!!!
That looks like fun! Reminds me of the creek. Aus, you can't push your stomach out as far as I remember...you need to work on that :).
Love you both!!!
Heidi
Good to know you're still alive and well!
You guys are going to need to show me how to post pictures like this. I like it. I like you guys too.
You should probably show me how to post pictures like that as well. I also like you guys.
Hey cousin...it's Kaylea {Hunt} Patenge. I found your blog through Nathans.
I'm so sorry for your loss this morning. I can't believe Nathan is really gone. He was one of my favorite people. He was always so nice to me. My sister Lana and I had just written him letters on Sunday telling him how much we love him and how much we appreciated his kindness to us. But, we didn't get them sent to him in time. We are crushed that he'll never know what we wanted to say to him. I was thinking that maybe we could still send the letters to your family. Anyway, I hope you guys are holding up. Wish I could be there for the funueral. My heart it with you in this time of trial.
JESSICA!!! Hey! I'm so glad I found your blog. It's me, Katie... your funnest co-worker of all time. Anyways, just wanted to say hi and hope to keep in touch. Is Eliza pregnant??
Post a Comment