My Brother
My brother Nathan has been fighting Melanoma cancer for the past six months and on Wednesday the 6th 2008 that fight came to an end with his passing at 7:00 am. I was able to see him the night before and for a moment he opened his eyes, looked at me and said "what's up Aus". Watching him lay there in bed was difficult knowing that there was nothing I could do to help. Nathan was a great husband, father, brother and friend. I love him and am thankful that he was and still is a part of my family. I am sorry that Nathan will not be able to raise his two boys or be there to take care of his wife Julie. I look forward to the time when I can see Nathan again and put my arms around him and tell him I love him. Until that time I love you Nathan and miss you.
Love your little brother
Austin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey Austin and Jessica, sorry to hear your sad news. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers. We're happy to make you dinner as well.
Oh Austin, we're so sorry to hear of your loss. Words can't express our condolences. This must be an incredibly hard time for you guys and your family. Please lean on us and know that you're in our prayers.
It is hard to lose a loved one but I have found out through my own personal experience's there is a purpose to everything. I am very sorry to hear of this.
I wish there was something I could do to ease the pain, that your family is feeling during this time of loss, but I think the only thing that can is a strong faith in the Gospel. I can't imagine anything worse than losing a family member or having to leave such a young family of my own behind, but somehow, somewhere it is all for a reason-no matter how much it hurts all those left behind.
As cliche as it sounds, families really are forever through the blessings of the temple and that can give some peace of heart, mind and spirit.
Hey Austin, Dustin and I are so sorry for your family's loss. We wish we could live closer to you guys. Please give you family our love and condolences.
It was good to see you, but crappy circumstances. Your family is so wonderful! And through all this I'm sure the love of your family has grown so much stronger! I'm sure your faith in the gospel is very comforting as the plan of salvation is real. However, you continue to feel great pain from the loss of your companion, friend and brother. Feel sad, its ok. My prayers are with you and your awesome family!
Brady
I'm so sorry to hear this. I've never lost a close family member, so I can't even imagine the feelings you are feeling right now. We will keep you in our prayers. Let us know if there's anything at all we can do. We love you guys, and wish we could see you more.
Jesse (and Natalie, and Abby)
Post a Comment