Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Working on the Bathroom

One of the major things going on right now is the bathroom. We started it in May and it's not done yet. We are so tired of tubbin' it!

Before

Redoing the floor.
Tearing down the walls...
...and everything else.
New floor, pluming and toilet!!

We are much further along than the pictures show. We'll have to take some more pictures when it's finished. Austin has done an excellent job. I'm lucky to have such a handy man around the house.

One funny story about the bathroom: I got food poisoning the weekend that Austin had to do the tile. He had to take the toilet out, so I kept running to the gas station because I had severe stomach cramping and diarrhea all day! Finally at like 8:00 pm I said, "Can you take me to the motel. I've got to be by a toilet." So he checked me into the Fairview Motel where I watched Lady Gaga on Larry King and finally threw up. Don't take the porcelain throne for granted!




2 comments:

Jesse C said...

Holy project Batman! Kudos to you guys for tackling it. We've been wanting to paint our bathroom ever since we moved in. Still nothing.

Julie said...

I'm so excited for you guys to have a new finished bathroom with a shower! My condolences, Jessica on the the food poisoning! That is the worst thing ever! Good thing for a nearby motel!