If I had to hear that one more time I might actually blow a gasket. Don't have to go too far back in time to find a real winner, do you? I still love the old Italian guy... my word verification is "pholi" - sounds tasty!
I'm pretty sure that is the OPPOSITE of music. What is the opposite you ask? Well, I don't know, but that's not music. I'm going to write a song called, "I brush my beard back and forth."
6 comments:
Wow, just wow.
p.s. my word verification is "shizers."
Glad you liked it, Jesse. Maybe you can teach Abbie some of those hair-whippin moves.
If I had to hear that one more time I might actually blow a gasket. Don't have to go too far back in time to find a real winner, do you? I still love the old Italian guy... my word verification is "pholi" - sounds tasty!
NICE! You know me well :) This is our next dance video we're learning...well, after Beyonce's Single Ladies of course.
I'm pretty sure that is the OPPOSITE of music. What is the opposite you ask? Well, I don't know, but that's not music. I'm going to write a song called, "I brush my beard back and forth."
That video was painful to watch on a number of levels! Why is that just because your parents are famous, kids automatically are too?
Post a Comment