AR-key-OP-trix
She is the most beautiful little baby! Glad to see that Stella and Austin can take naps together. ;)Keep the pictures coming, we love to see them!
so dang cute.
She is so adorable! Meg loves her apple blanket. Seriously, she has the cutest little ski-jump nose and I want to kiss those cheeks. Love yaHeides
Awesome, just awesome. I hope she's sleeping decent for you guys!
Congrats!! We're so happy for you guys! She's beautiful.
Eliza says: "Stella is so cute! I love your blog header. It is SO COOL!!!:)" Jon says: "My new cousin is as cute as Hunter! I want to see all of you soon."Sariah says: "I like Stella's pictures. Stella's crib is so cute. You guys are great decorators! ;)"Hunter says: "Woof woof. Babies smell good."Uncle Ben & Aunt Ruth say: "We miss you! Give our cute new niece a kiss from us."
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is the most beautiful little baby! Glad to see that Stella and Austin can take naps together. ;)Keep the pictures coming, we love to see them!
so dang cute.
She is so adorable! Meg loves her apple blanket. Seriously, she has the cutest little ski-jump nose and I want to kiss those cheeks.
Love ya
Heides
Awesome, just awesome. I hope she's sleeping decent for you guys!
Congrats!! We're so happy for you guys! She's beautiful.
Eliza says: "Stella is so cute! I love your blog header. It is SO COOL!!!:)"
Jon says: "My new cousin is as cute as Hunter! I want to see all of you soon."
Sariah says: "I like Stella's pictures. Stella's crib is so cute. You guys are great decorators! ;)"
Hunter says: "Woof woof. Babies smell good."
Uncle Ben & Aunt Ruth say: "We miss you! Give our cute new niece a kiss from us."
Post a Comment