Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Stella and Stuff

Okay, so can it be spring yet? Oh I forgot, in Fairview, that means June. Well Austin is busy with work, church ball, handyman stuff, and his new calling in the Elders Quorum. I am busy with meals, taking care of the house, Stella, trying to get back in shape, and now planning girls camp (for the 3rd year now). Wow, I guess we are living the Mormon dream. We can't wait for the weather to warm up a bit so we can go hiking, fishing, and golfing.






Speaking of Stella, she cracks us up. Lately she's been smiling more and I swear she yells at us, because sometimes it's not really a cry, it sounds like she's chewing us out. She's pretty entertaining. It's fun to have a little buddy to hang out with all day.

I can't wait for April! That is when we are free to go out in public without fear of getting RSV. March has lasted a lifetime. I'm never having a baby in the winter again. Cabin fever!





5 comments:

Melanie said...

She looks so much like you. I love her disco dance pose. Can't wait to see you guys again!

Jeremy said...

The last pic cracks me up!

Ruth H. said...

Oh my gosh, she's a big girl! I'm so bummed that I didn't get to come and hang out with the newborn version of Stella. I guess that cute, smiley, big-baby face will have to be my consolation. What a stinkin' cute little bean she is!

Jesse C said...

She is funny already. It is so fun to see their personality start to come out.

Julie said...

Hurray for April! We have spring fever too. Thanks for posting more pics of cute Stella.