As summers go, we've been very busy. This last weekend we were campaigning for Austin. He is running for Fairview City Council. We threw boxes of Snaps in the parade, so I'm pretty sure he'll win, especially if the crowds of children begging for Snaps and candy are voting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Thus begins the political career of Mr. Austin Belcher. That is awesome guys.
That's awesome! Good luck Austin!!!
What the heck?!!! You ARE a mini Vern. I just thought it was the adams apple. ;)
Way to go. Best of luck to you. I'm grinning ear to ear right now. I love it!!!
Love ya!
Heidi
Good luck, Austin! I think using Stella as an integral part of your campaign is a smart move. Guy with a baby in a frontpack = the kind of guy you can trust with the welfare of your city. Excellent branding.
Wow! Go Austin! I wish I lived there so I could vote for you!
Post a Comment