AR-key-OP-trix
Darling picture of cute Stella! I still check your blog...so keep the posts coming!
I keep checking too! Her ear looks so great, her eyelashes look longer, and her lips are so beautiful and full. You are in trouble. ;)Love you guys!Heidi
She is so beautiful! We need to get together so I can see her again.
She is an absolute DOLL! So sweet! Hope you have a great day today!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Darling picture of cute Stella! I still check your blog...so keep the posts coming!
I keep checking too! Her ear looks so great, her eyelashes look longer, and her lips are so beautiful and full. You are in trouble. ;)
Love you guys!
Heidi
She is so beautiful! We need to get together so I can see her again.
She is an absolute DOLL! So sweet! Hope you have a great day today!
Post a Comment