
Now we won't be nobodies in techno world. "We love technology. Not as much as you, you see, but we still love technology."
We are also huge nerds and love biology and geology. This has inspired our blog name Archaeopteryx - one of the famous transitional fossils between reptiles and birds. Fossils for Austin, animals for Jessica.
We will be updating this thing when we can, but for now it's in construction mode.
TO THE FUTURE! ---- and beyond!
Aus and Jess (The Belchers)
8 comments:
Ha, ha! Yes! I am the first person to leave a comment on your blog!!!
Welcome to the world of blogging. I knew it was only a matter of time until we had the Belchers converted to blogism
Yea! Hi Guys!
Oh-and what is the proper pronunciation for your blog name?
Funny, guys, funny. Nathan
welcome welcome...so glad to see you made!!!
how are you two anyway?
No Way! You guys are not only recent converts to Settlers but also to blogging!? We can share everything (except I'm really bad about updating my blog). Anyway, welcome.
Ca-Ca and Ah-tin! We love you! Good luck with the whole updating thing. I'm pretty lousy at it.
Loves, Tine
Man you guys don't come across as nerds in real life but on the internet its a-whole-nother story.
I'm glad you're keeping it real.
See You Soon?
Brad K.
Post a Comment