Thanks, Jeremy for the idea to put up some pictures that are -- well, lets just say they "exemplify" Arkansas.
A house in Vilonia with Confederate flag on the porch.

Apparently they still are serving "freedom fries" here.

"Git outa my property!"

Crack Kills. You better click on this picture to get a nice close up.

Poor little gators.
7 comments:
Bravo Jessica, bravo!
When I was on my mission, I started a "White trash picture collection," it was awesome. It mostly consisted of people's front lawns...which mostly consisted of anything from 1-5 broken down cars to old toilets to used diapers.
I love Utah.
oh, ya I had a few of those too.
when are you guys coming up to Logan again?
It's hard to come up at all with my calling and now I have a new calling that will make it that much more hard. Question is, why doesn't anyone from Logan ever come down here to hang out?
The next time we'll be up is June 14, but only because I'm shooting a reception up there. I don't know if we'll be able to come up the night before and hang out or not and we have to leave right after the reception so we're back for church on Sunday.
is that duct tape around the window in that house? Nice pix.
Jessica,
I can't believe people can be more white trash than those I have seen in Cleveland. Never cease to be amazed! Glad you had a good time!
Love ya, Heidi
I MISS YOU GUYS!
These are sweet, Jess! Ever thought of doing another photo blog with "local flavor"?
Post a Comment