Friday, May 9, 2008

An update on our general everyday lives...

Now that school is out we have been busy busy busy! (Busy NOT studying!!):
Graduating, Biking, Cinco de Mayo Party, Hanging out, Fishing, ect....
I know these aren't the coolest pictures, but I just wanted to get some candid photos up. Also, sorry for the weird layout.






































7 comments:

Heidi and Maxwell said...

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!! Congrats Gratuate! I am proud of you Austy! Good luck with everything this summer.
Love, Heidi

Jeremy said...

Wish we could have been up there helping you NOT study.

So when are we going to see you guys again? Will we see you both together again or is it too late and is the internship already upon you? I don't think we'll be able to get up to Logan again until mid-late June...

Hallie said...

looks fun! i sure miss you guys!

Jessica said...

I know I was thinking that we need to do some hanging out sometime. I'm in Arkansas right now but I need to talk to Austin to schedule some hang out time. He's gone on his summer field camp trip right now, and leaves for Scofield in June. :(

Olsen Family said...

Hey i found your blogg through heaths. How are you 2 doing? Are you staying in logan now that he is graduated? Justin got accepted to USC so we are taking off. Take care. Christina Olsen
Does Hiedi have a blogg? my sister would love to see how she is doing.

Doug and Shayla said...

Congrats on graduating! We need to get together sometime.

Kris Doman said...

I love the image of Taco and Juan! They look like my kids do at the table...waiting, anticipating...