Saturday, May 2, 2009

Howdy.

Man, we are really bad at this blog thing lately.

Some updates:

  • We hit an elk in the Neon -- and survived.
  • In the same week Austin thought he could clear a boulder in the road. Instead, he blew out the transmission in the Rodeo.
  • I got laid off. No more teaching for now.
  • The cats got de-clawed.
  • Austin jut accidentally cleaned the kitchen counters with Armorall.
  • Our new favorite movie is "Be Kind Rewind".


We have real exciting lives.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Jessica I'm sorry again about your job. Austin you are hilarious with the armorall. It definitely sounds like you have bee having many adventures! W look forward to seeing you guys soon.
Julie and the boys

Julie said...

Oops! I meant been instead of "bee."

Heidi and Maxwell said...

Thanks for taking time out of your crazy and busy life to make a visit Austy. We can't wait to see you Jess this weekend. Love you both!

Heidi

Jeremy said...

Stoked to see a new post!!! Woo-hoo!

Super bummed to hear about your job though...sorry! Believe me though when I say I can empathize with you! I may not have lost my job, but when I was down to working two days a week, I wondered if it would have been better to just collect unemployment!

And Austin...Armor All? Reminds me of when we were camping in Jackson and you thought it was cool to clean your face and hands with Lysol disinfectant wipes, instead of actual face and hand wipes that DON'T have chemicals in them! Ha! Good times!

Austin said...

I am pretty sure the clorox wipes idea was all jessica's.

Jeremy said...

Oh yeah Austin, sure, blame it on your wife... :-)