Monday, September 20, 2010

ITS A GIRL!!

7 comments:

Jesse C said...

Yes! Girls are so fun. That is just great.

Jeremy said...

Woo-hoo! That's awesome! Congrats~!

You guys both stoked, or did you care one way or the other?

Austin said...

We are both very excited. I told Jessica that I thought it would be a girl because I could only imagine a little girl running around the house yelling at me and telling me what to do. It will be way fun.

J+M=L said...

I didn't know you were expecting! CONGRATS! You will be such a great mom.

Jeremy said...

Ha! That's what Cambria does! She's always running around and yelling at me (sometimes nice and happy and sometimes not)telling me what to do. Most of the time it cracks me up. But not always.

Heidi and Max said...

I'm still smiling! You are giving Katelyn a future friend...thanks! I can't believe your bathroom, it is amazing the work you have put into it. I love your tile too! Sorry to hear you had to go through the pains of food poisoning. OUCH! Love ya both!!!
Heidi

Hallie said...

i am so excited!!!