Thursday, March 3, 2011

1 Month

We all survived each other for 1 month. Stella is chunking up, and we are starting to get back into a normal routine again (just with less sleep). Lately we've been missing our family and friends a lot. We love Fairview, but it's hard living so far away from everybody. We hope everyone is doing well and handling this crazy life we all live. Enjoy the pictures!





5 comments:

Kris Doman said...

Oh my gosh, she is so much older! Stop it Stella!! I miss you guys too. I hope the sickies pass quickly so the kids can finally meet her.

Heidi and Maxwell said...

Yippeeee! Jess she looks SO much like you, it is hilarious! You need to get a "Mini Me" shirt. ;) She is so stinkin' cute. Her little face put a HUGE grin on my face. Love her!!!!

Love you guys!
Heidi

Julie said...

So glad you posted more pictures of Stella! She is so darling! I can't wait to meet her. I agree with Heidi, she looks like you Jessica!

Jeremy said...

She's beautiful!

Don't worry, we miss you guys too!

Cami said...

She is so beautiful Jess! I can't wait to come and meet her. I hope to be able to soon. Bonnie and I were talking about making a little trip out there this month. I LOVE that little baby of yours!